Monday, February 25

source | fashionising.com / wwd.com

So to get things started again on here, I figured I would show you some of my favorite looks from SS13 / FALL RTW 13. My love for Tsumori Chisato is well documented (here & here ), so I couldn't think of a better designer to start with! Some of the things I love about these looks :

- The vibrant colors; truly uplifting, right?! I feel happy just by looking at these girls!
- The patterns. I've been obsessed with patterns lately, and these are just fueling my fire
- Those green capris on the right. MUST. FIND. THEM!!!

Now I wouldn't wear these outfits as a whole. I would look like a clown out in the streets, let's get real. But each and every one of these pieces, paired with something simple, basic and unicolor would look stunning. I seriously can't get enough of this line. It just looks so luxurious, the fabrics and details are mind-blowing to say the least. Tsumori is original and fun in her designs and that's why I love her the most.

Miss Chisato, you really are my biggest fashion idol. More and more so.
XO



No comments: