Wednesday, February 27

source | Pyoruru








































More of my favorites from Fall 2013. I just discovered this designer today; Veronica B. Vallenes. Have you heard about her before? I looked up her past collections and loved her stuff! Moving on! What first caught my eye from her Fall 2013 collection, is how gorgeous her models are! Also, any designer incorporating this shade of emerald green is automatically favored. It's one of my favorite colors this season. 

I love: 
- The simple makeup & black eyeliner
- The silky pants & jumpsuit
- The horsehair necklaces - WOW!
- The oversize sweaters

We have a local jewelry designer here in Montreal who makes similar necklaces! Check out her etsy shop *HERE* 
Would you dare to wear something so bold?
I think I could!
XO

No comments: